sábado, agosto 14, 2004

Frases auto explicativas

No man is truly married
until he understands
every word his wife is NOT saying.
~ by Unknown ~

Seduce my mind and you can have my body,
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love is like a friendship caught on fire.
In the beginning a flame, very pretty,
Often hot and fierce,
But still only light and flickering.
As love grows older,
Our hearts mature
And our love becomes as coals,
Deep-burning and unquenchable.
~ by Bruce Lee ~

The most precious possession that ever comes
To a man in this world
Is a woman's heart.
~ by Josiah G. Holland ~

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature
To stop speech when words become superfluous.
~ by Ingrid Bergman

Once in awhile,
Right in the middle of an ordinary life,
Love gives us a fairy tale.
~ by Anonymous ~

You don't love a woman because she's beautiful,
She is beautiful because you love her.
~ by Anonymous ~

Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free....
Will never fly away.
~ by Dick Sutphen ~

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
~ by Lao Tzu ~

Just because someone doesn't love you
in the way you want them to,
doesn't mean that they don't love you
with all they've got.
~ by Author unknown ~





Nenhum comentário: